ORIENTATION AND INDUCTION
New students are easily and happily integrated into the school system and its routine, through our extensive Induction Programme. The programme is proactive and geared towards ensuring that students familiarize themselves with their new school and its procedure, within minimal time. The members of staff, especially the House Mistresses and other hostel staff, adequately perform their role of in ‘loco parentis,’ by giving the children a feel of home away from home.
SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
Apart from the provision of equal opportunities for all students, through diversity of learning, there is also a Co-curricular experience that widens their awareness and enables them to reach and expand their potentials. We encourage our students to follow their interests, develop new skills and most importantly, fully enjoy all aspects of school life.
General Admission Requirements
Applicants are expected to submit the following on or before resumption:
- Testimonial from applicant’s former school.
- 2 recent passport photographs.
- 1 passport photograph of each parent.
- Medical Test Report from Hoare’s Memorial Methodist Cathedral Hospital, Yaba, or any other authorised hospital.
- LASGEM number from former school.