EXAMINATION AND ASSESSMENT
Our senior students sit for WASSC and NECO Examinations, while the junior students sit for NECO and State BECE. Consequently, the curriculum, syllabus and scheme of work are geared towards preparing candidates for these examinations, in which, we have had excellent results.
Assessing students is vital, to ensure they are progressing appropriately, and meeting the high standards and expectations set. Students’ work is marked and assessed on a regular basis; class tests, notes, assignments, projects and class attendance form 40% of their assessment, while examination scores carry the remaining 60%.
To get promoted to the next level, students in the Junior School MUST score a minimum of 90% in Mathematics, English Studies, Civic Education, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Business Studies and any other four subjects, while those in the Senior School MUST have Credit pass in Mathematics, English Language and any other six of their core subjects
Entrance examination for 2020/2021 session comes up on the 28, of september 2020
Oral interview, essay and exam transfer comes up on the 29, of september 2020.